For the health and safety of our patients and staff, South Austin Vein Center will continue to follow Center for Disease Control and Texas Medical Association recommendations and will require the wearing of masks by all of our providers, staff, and patients while in our offices.
If you will not wear a mask, please contact our office at 512-614-1025 to schedule a telemedicine visit.
The health and safety of our patients and staff remains our top priority. At South Austin Vein Center, we follow strict protocols to ensure the highest level of sterility and cleanliness. During this time, we are doubling our efforts and strictly following CDC guidelines:For Our Patients
- If you are feeling ill, have symptoms of sickness, were in contact with a COVID presumed-positive person or travelled internationally or to an endemic area within 14 days of your appointment, please call us to reschedule.
- Upon check in, please expect additional screening.
- We will be limiting the number of patients
- Please space yourself 6 ft from other patients when possible.
- We encourage you to follow CDC safe hygiene practices. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/protect/prevent.html
- We follow universal precautions for cleaning, sterilizing, hand-washing and personal protective equipment per Center for Disease Control guidelines.
- All clinical instruments, equipment and treatment rooms are sanitized between every patient.
- Reception area and non-treatment rooms are cleansed frequently.
- We are practicing “social distancing” for greetings, goodbyes and reception area seating – so expect a smile and instead of handshake.
- Our staff is screened daily
- Our team will not work if they are experiencing symptoms, or if someone in their household is sick.
- All staff has received additional training and are following additional cleanliness protocols.